Trashy

Today I had the best taco of my life.

Around four my girlfriend Emmy and I decided to stop at Torchy's and grab a quick bite to eat. Torchy's is my favorite place for quick food that's under $5. Emmy ordered the baja shrimp taco on corn and I got a trailer park on flour.We where really hungry and it took longer than usual for our food to come so by the time it came out we where more than ready for the sweet taste of tacos.

As soon as the tacos hit the table my hands went to work. I grabbed the back half of the taco with my right hand and craddled it so I could catch anything that fell out the back of the taco and used my right hand to guide it to my mouth. Usually the trailer park is just a good taco. Fried chicken, queso, and green chilis all melted to together. Today's was phenominal.

After finishing up Emmy and I went back to the front desk and we each ordered another to go, drove home, and enjoyed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment