It was my birthday

I was worried that after I blogged about getting a bunch of Facebook birthday wishes that I wouldn't actually get any comments...but the comments poured in. Here are a few of the meaningful ones.

Justin W: happy birthday same age brother

Caleb S: happy birthday dude... sorry for breaking the 8 girl streak you can delete this if you want

Dana M: 21? Really? Holy crap! Happy birthday, I guess. Jeez.

Brenda B:
Happy 21st birthday Proctor! And, congratulations on the guest blog spot. You rock! I hope you enjoyed lots of your mom's home cooking and all of the parental love while you were home for the weekend.

And the last one is from my brother, an avid reader of my blog.
Walter A: Happy Birthday _____! ______ I can't believe you are finally 21. Have a good B-Day _____.

It was a good birthday.

1 comments:

Emmy said...

Uhhhh no shout out to your thoughtful, funny, and awesome girlfriend who started a hashtag for your birthday on twitter?! YOUR BIRTHDAY WILL FOREVER HAVE A PRESENCE ON THE INTERWEB BECAUSE OF ME STARTING #PROCS21! Geez. ...also you didn't even mention Inglorious Bastards! In this post OR the next one! Sorry for all the criticism...I still enjoy reading your blog.

Post a Comment