Game Self: Dragon Age: Origins

The next part of my continuing look at how I look in video games. This time we're looking at Dragon Age: Origins (I've now clocked 20+) and my main character. I took a different approach to this one and I decided to go with something completely different so I'm playing through the adventure as dwarven warrior who wields a sword in one hand and a dagger in the other. I went all out with the dwarven thing, didn't try to make him resemble myself at all (hence the giant beard and face tattoo). It's awkward for me to play a game as someone not resembling me and it's even more dwarf. EVERYONE is taller than you and a ton of in game characters tease me for my stature and race. Sucks, but it's definitely an interesting way to play a game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment