Time management with Dexter

Anyone out there watch Dexter? I recently streamed the first episode through Netflix because I had heard a lot of good things. I watched the episode and really liked it. It was very unique. I liked the story, the action, pretty much everything about it...except for one little thing. The show is an hour long.

I don't mean to make it sound like my time is super valuable, because lets face it I waste a lot of it, but an hour is a big chunk of time. Especially in the world of streaming Netflix. I could spend that time watching 2/3 of a movie, but Dexter wants me to use that hour to watch 1/12 of it's first season story? That's a big commitment.

I realize this seems silly but it's just the way my mind manages time. I really would like to watch the next episode, and ten following that one. But I haven't. It's been about two weeks since I first sat down and watched the first episode. And the more I think about it the more I realize that time is the only thing holding me back.

Maybe tomorrow will be the day that I watch episode 2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment