In the begining

This is a blog about entertainment, and with entertainment being as broad of a concept as it is I want to start by giving a little big of background info on what i enjoy.

One weekend when I was six years old my parents decided that the time was right and we took a trip down the street to the local Blockbuster. We didn't look at the new releases like we usually did, but instead went straight to the science fiction section and picked up one VHS copy of Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. The second that movie started my life changed. I fell in love. It was the greatest 121 minutes of my life. Watching Star Wars was the first time I had really been taken away to a completely different world and from that point on that was all that I wanted. I ate up anything and everything that had to do with other worlds, creatures and realities that where not my own. I read comics and books, played video games, watched other movies all just to escape to these different and unique worlds.

...and that's how it all began.

0 comments:

Post a Comment