Review: The Brothers

The Brothers Bloom is a movie that has been on my radar for around 2 years now. The plot, which involves Adrien Brody and Mark Ruffalo playing brothers/con artists was the first thing that struck my attention. Once I saw the trailer I knew I had to see the film.

For some reason though I waited a good year and a half before I finally watched the movie, but when I did finally watch it I fell in love.

First, and most importantly, it's a con artist movie. How can you go wrong with that? Like Catch Me if You Can and Matchstick Men before it The Brothers Bloom is full of twists, tricks and turn that constantly leave you guessing at what could possibly be happening. Ruffalo plays the brains behind the operation and keeps the audience guessing.

To top it off the film is full of style and great humor. The Brothers Bloom is now available on DVD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment